IIC revised Terms of Reference (updated May 2013)
The Terms of Reference of the IIC are as follows:
- Following the authority given to it by its member associations, the Institutional Investor Committee will:
- Complement the policy work undertaken by its member organisations, facilitating better co-ordination and establishing a single voice on issues of common interest;
- Focus on policy issues which impact institutional investors and their stewardship of investee companies;
- Represent the interests of institutional investors to governments, regulators and other relevant bodies in the UK, EU and Internationally;
- Co-ordinate engagement with relevant organisations on relevant policy issues, however, will not seek to coordinate direct investor engagement with companies, this being considered more appropriately coordinated by investors themselves.
You may contact us in a number of ways:
Enquiries can be sent to email@example.com
By postNational Association of Pension Funds
(020) 7601 1725
We regret we are unable to accept callers at the above address without prior appointment.